(Reference number: 2642)
• Develop business cases and presentations for senior management to support the decision making of mergers and acquisitions transactions (acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures)
• Build and maintain financial models for strategic initiatives (including but not limited to valuations based on discounted cash flow, trading and transactions multiples, merger models and leverage buy-outs)
• Conduct target identification and industry research through quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Prepare and participate in the negotiations of contractual documentation (asset/share purchase and shareholders' agreements)
• Provide supporting analysis for the strategic planning process
• You have a bachelor’s degree in finance
• You have a strong understanding of corporate finance with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
• You have strong skills on Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in German and English
• You demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness, with strong project management skills and the ability to manage a variety of competing priorities and timelines
• You are motivated and results oriented, with proven ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
Have we piqued your interest? If so we look forward to receiving your completed application using our online recruitment system which can be found at the following link.
Please ensure you have completed all aspects of the application process including indicating your salary requirements as well as your notice period. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, just call our recruiter Sandra Jobst
+49 3641 652192.